The last of our beautiful limited edition Gather 2022 Year Planner is available to shop. Shipping is 5-7 working days.
This is your story, these are your pages...
Our beloved A5 thread-sewn weekly planner is lovingly designed by creatives, for creatives.
The Creativ & Heart planner purposely gives you the freedom and encouragement to create the next season of your story with scattered dot grid pages for mind-mapping or doodling, swapping time slots for bullet points so you can define your days and plenty of space for making notes. In all its freedom, our planner also gives you the structure and boundaries to live out those dreams with checklists, week- overviews and project planning pages. Our month-ahead spreads are clean and bare - for you to fill with inspiring projects, purposeful meetings and beautiful creations!
Pairs perfectly with Our beautiful A6 planning sticker sheets
- Weekly spreads beginning from December 27 2021 - 2 January 2022
- 12 unique artwork covers in colour to start each month, created by local illustrators
- Month overview pages at the start of each new month
- Bullet points instead of time slots
- Each day has a Checklist block and space for recording your main focus
- Every week ends with a G&T page to journal your gratitude and thoughts
- Every week starts with a weekly overview and quote that can be used as
- a meal planner
- a personal to-do list
- for recording appointments or birthdays
- Yearly overview calendars for 2022 and 2023
- Dot grid pages at each month start for sketching, note-taking or bullet journaling. Also included in the back of the planner
- Notes pages at each month start and 5 notes pages at the back
- Quotes to inspire at the start of every new month and week
- 1 ribbon divider, to effortlessly keep your place
- 1 colour-coded sticker sheet, waiting for you in the front cover
- Cover debossed with ‘twenty twenty two’ in gold foil
- Brown leatherette style cover
- 30 Ideas for social media posts inspiration list at the back of the planner
- Content planning pages for each month at the back of the planner
- 3 project planning pages at the back of the planner
I loved the gratitude section and having a one-pager weekly overview and then a more detailed weekly two-pager.
Enjoying mine every day - the art in-between the to-do's is just perfect to distract you to daydream a bit...
Barbara and Jess, you both have just blown me away with incredible amount of energy and love and detail that you have poured into this planner!
So happy that this planner is running again! The past year has had it's own flavour of hardship for us all. I'm so thankful that you are running the planner again, giving some of us the sound of a second chance!
Thank you Barbara & Jess for THE best planner I have ever had!
I loved the reminders to reflect on gratitudes.
Watch unboxing highlights from 2020
Nothing says it better than the beautiful videos and tags we received when we sent out our first batch of planners last year.
Click on the planner review highlight icon to see happy customers opening their planners!